Installing a carport at your home is one of the most effective and cost-efficient ways to keep your car out of harm’s way, but all carports aren’t created equal. A carport made of steel is much better than one constructed out of basic wood. Continue reading to learn all of the benefits of choosing steel for carport installation in Phoenix, AZ:
- Cost: If you want to save money while still protecting your vehicle, you should obviously choose to install a carport over a garage. But if you want to save even more, be sure to choose steel instead of wood. The cost of raw materials needed to set up a steel carport is drastically less than wood, so you’ll start seeing savings immediately. Savings continue throughout its lifespan, as there are hardly any upkeep costs.
- Installation time: Thanks to one-day or same-day delivery, we’ve been conditioned to buy something and expect to receive it almost immediately. That’s what you get when you choose to install a steel carport! Our team can set up your carport in a matter of hours. If you were to choose a wood carport, installation could take a couple days or more and would make a huge mess in your yard.
- Durability: There’s no sense in having a carport that can easily tip over or collapse during a storm. When you install a steel carport, you can rest easy knowing that it’ll weather any storm and last for years without needing to be replaced. Just be sure to have a crew of experts handle your carport installation in Phoenix, AZ, and you’ll never have to worry about your carport falling apart.
- Maintenance: If you want a carport that you can install and then practically forget about, be sure to choose steel! Besides power washing every now and then, steel rarely requires any carport maintenance in Phoenix, AZ. Wood carports, on the other hand, need new boards every few years to ensure they remain structurally sound.
- Safety: Unlike wood, steel carports are resistant to fires, bugs and practically any other pest and safety hazard out there. When you set up a wood carport, you run the risk of it catching fire or becoming infested with termites or other critters. That’s not an issue with steel. Your steel carport won’t be a safety hazard for your car, home, property or anything else you keep underneath it.
- Environmentally friendly: Steel carports are a lot better for the environment than wood ones. Several trees need to be cut down for a wood carport to be constructed, and the pieces that aren’t used for construction are often just tossed away. Steel carports don’t require any wood, and any unused parts are recycled for other projects. If you care about the environment, be sure to choose steel.
If you’re ready to install a steel carport, then be sure to hire our team of experts at Diamondback Carports to do it for you. In addition to providing affordable installation, we can also perform all sorts of carport maintenance in Phoenix, AZ. Give us a call today to find out what we can do for you!
Categorised in: Uncategorized